Denka Lift DL28
- Platform heights up to 92 feet, working heights to 99 feet.
- Standard feature lowers the unit from the towing position (from the higher ground clearance position required for towing) as much as 11 inches to a lowered height of 6 foot 3 inches.
- Limited self-propelled capabilities enable operator to drive the unit from the platform.
- Light weight and optimal load distribution produces as little as 23.5 PSI of floor load pressure.
- Outriggers are deployed independently and are hydraulically controlled, allowing leveling on uneven terrain.
- All-electric DC-powered machine equipped with a manual emergency lowering system
|A Maximum work height||92 feet|
|B Maximum platform height||86 feet|
|C Maximum capacity||440 lbs.|
|D Maximum outreach||30 feet|
|E Minimum length||29"2"|
|F Minimum height||6’6”|
|H Minimum width||7 feet.|
|I Overall weight||7,480 lbs.|
To learn more about HSG or our services, please Contact Us or call (323) 733-8552.