Denka Lift AT 90
- Platform heights up to 85 feet, working height to 91 feet.
- Axles narrow from 54 inches to 35 inches for single door access.
- Weighs less than 5850 pounds.
- Self-propelled from the T-Bar handle.
- Quiet, battery-driven hydraulic system effectively eliminates the source of troublesome fumes common with other lifts.
- Unlike traditional 90 foot boom lifts, the Denka AT-90 requires no re-fueling and no permit fees to transport, and can be delivered on a 25 foot trailer.
- Moment sensors detect overload and neutralize the lift.
- Manual emergency lowering system.
- Proportional controls for exact positioning.
- Mercury switches prevent lift form being operated when lift is not leveled.
- Micro switches prevent use without outriggers.
- Meets or exceeds OSHA, ANSI and CSA requirements.
|A Maximum work height||91 feet|
|B Maximum platform height||85 feet|
|C Maximum capacity||440 lbs.|
|D Maximum outreach||32 feet|
|E Minimum length||19"6"|
|F Minimum height||6’6”|
|G Minimum width||35 inches.|
|H Overall weight||5,320 lbs.|
|I Self propelled drive system||180 lbs.|
To learn more about HSG or our services, please Contact Us or call (323) 733-8552.